MALVERN, PA – June 22, 2020 – The Micro-Measurements® brand of Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (NYSE: VPG), a leading producer of precision sensors and sensor-based systems, today announced its new full e-commerce offering for its customers. The new capability provides customers with a one-stop shop to purchase Micro-Measurements’ market-leading strain gage solutions online, as well as access to a comprehensive suite of product technical information, datasheets, applications notes, and how-to videos.
As part of the initial launch of the site, customers in the United States can now purchase a subset of Micro-Measurements’ broad product offering at: https://shop.micro-measurements.com. The products currently offered on the site include the following best-selling devices and accessories:
- EA and CEA Series of Advanced Sensors Technology strain gages with constantan foil combined with tough, flexible polyimide backing for general static and dynamic stress analysis purposes;
- C4A Series of Advanced Sensors Technology encapsulated constantan strain gages with pre-attached cables for direct connection to instrumentation;
- C5K Series general-purpose stress analysis Advanced Sensors Technology strain gages offered with encapsulated Karma gages supplied with pre-attached high-performance Teflon®-insulated thin, flexible cables;
- WK Series of fully encapsulated K-alloy gages with high-endurance leadwires offering wide temperature ranges and extreme environmental capability for general-purpose applications;
- High-performance adhesives for strain gage sensors that cover the spectrum of stress analysis, force measurement testing, and for use in transducer manufacturing;
- Protective coatings for use in strain gage installations requiring protection under harsh conditions.
“As we build on our more than 70-year record of providing the industry’s most reliable and precise stress analysis solutions, we are excited to offer an additional path for our customers to purchase our best-in-class stress analysis products and accessories. Our customers may now shop for a wide range of Micro-Measurements products 24 hours per day, 7 days per week,” said Jim Johnson, US Senior Sales Manager for Micro-Measurements.
Further information about Micro-Measurements® strain gages and technical support is available at https://micro-measurements.com. Follow Micro-Measurements® at www.strainblog.com or on twitter @strain_gage.
Micro-Measurements, a Vishay Precision Group, Inc. (VPG) brand, is dedicated to the development, manufacture, and marketing of resistive-foil sensors for high-precision strain measurement. Micro-Measurements offers a full complement of strain gages, PhotoStress® equipment and coatings, data acquisition systems, and supplies necessary to obtain accurate, reliable stress data. Our products are used throughout the industrialized world — both in the practice of stress measurements analysis and as the sensing elements in a wide variety of transducers for measuring physical variables (weight, force, torque, pressure, etc.). More information about Micro-Measurements is available at www.micro-measurements.com.
About Vishay Precision Group
Vishay Precision Group, Inc. is an internationally recognized designer, manufacturer and marketer of components based on its resistive foil technology; sensors; and sensor-based measurements systems specializing in the growing markets of stress, force, weight, pressure, and current measurements. VPG is a market leader of foil technology products, providing ongoing technology innovations in precision foil resistors and foil strain gages, which are the foundation of the company’s force sensors products and its weighing and control systems. The product portfolio consists of a variety of well-established brand names recognized for precision and quality in the marketplace. To learn more, visit VPG at www.vpgsensors.com.
Micro-Measurements and PhotoStress are registered trademarks of VPG.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners